Monday 1 October 2012

Fallout Caps

So, post apocalyptic money.


These are some badges I made a while back as a mini-project with some leftover stuff I had lying about. This is just a quick post up of the pictures of the ones I'd already made (Don't have them anymore, various people do or don't have them now, depending on how cruelly they've been treated)

I'll be making a 'how to' guide in the next week or so and putting it up so you guys can make some delicious Fallout badges if you so desire. They're pretty simple to make, but if you spend a bit of time on them they can look pretty tasty, so it'd be great to see what you guys come up with!

Until then, here's some I made earlier, Blue Peter style.




Cheers for reading, if you're interested in slightly more frequent build updates, full picture gallery and some funky extra sketches and musings of a madman, give the Facebook group a like, or follow me on Twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment